Sunday, March 21, 2010

Awesome Granola !!


Awesome Granola !!
Originally uploaded by rawsomenana
Today was wonderful day spent creating in the kitchen,and even more enjoyable to listen to Joe comment on how much he enjoyed my raw inspirations. Granola is so fun to make. I felt like a mad scientist in my little but cozy kitchen lab.
Joe and I went to 3 different locations before I found just the right Maple Syrup. Was so excited as I mixed all ingredients in food processor, adding the maple syrup,cranberries, coconut, sunflower seeds,oats, almonds and then for a drop of my new organic vanilla extract. Oh no !!! Wasn't vanilla , it was Peppermint !! I was so so upset, all those wonderful and expensive ingredients ruined!
Slowly raised spoon to mouth...how bad could it really be ? I couldn't believe it!! It tasted amazing, fabulous, fantastic !!!!!!!!!
Then came the true test ...Joe try this new granola I'm making.. Reaction ? Same as mine , he loved it ...
Lesson learned ......... Sometimes life doesn't go as planned , and thats OK.. !!

2 comments:

rawsomenana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rawsomenana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.