Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Be Green , When You Spring Clean

East Indian Lemon Grass - 8 Plants-Cymbopogon flexuosus


Spring is here.
Birds, flowers, songs in the air.
Time to dis-robe the windows.
Leaving them sparkling and bare.



This is the only thing I use to clean my windows.
Gleen 3817 Green Cleaning Cloth 16-inch by 16-inch, 5 Pack
Just use enough water to make cloth damp,wipe and be done :


Blue and Black Weaver Bird Nature Canvas Art Canvas Print Print Picture Size: (16" x 12")






This is the only thing I use to polish my furniture.

Oil Organic Sweet Almond 4 Ounces


Natural Raw Almonds (4 Pound Bag)

My woodwork and walls get a once over with


Dr. Bronner - Organic Unscented Baby-Mild Pure Castile Soap., 8 fl oz liquid

Just add cap full to warm water, use soft cloth .

Spring Cleaning be done.
This Nana's, going out and have some fun !

























No comments: