Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celebration of Love

SistersSister Circle & Heart Cut Out Silver Toggle Charm Necklace w/ Verse"For My Sister" (#52) Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in White Over Blue And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.Sterling Silver "A Sister Is Someone To Laugh, Sing, Dance, Cry With" Pendant, 18"Inspiration comes when you least expect it. My first blog centered around sharing my dreams,thoughts and visions of inspiring others to make a difference. Today,I was the one to be inspired, by a celebration of love,a bottle of screech and an old 76 Ford stuck in the mud.
Inspired by the bond of sisters,mothers,daughters and the men they chose to share the journey of love with.How freely they each give of themselves to create a day of joy for others.That is what truly creates joy in our lives! It's not what we get out of the day , but what we give.The more we give of ourselves, the less time we have to sink in to the "ME" dis-ease.
To all of you in that room today, thank you for the inspiration and for making a difference in a my life today.

4 comments:

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

Beautiful post Debbie. It overwhelmed my heart to have you and April join us today. I've missed you and Loved the day.

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

Debbie, this is a beautiful post! Fabulous! You have a wonderful gift with words! LOVE IT. Thank you for sharing our day with us. You all overwhelmed my heart! Thank you!

A.Harding said...

I'm still smiling from all the laughter shared with family yesterday. It was a great day. Love you

ADO said...

Deb...I do not even know what a blog is! Maybe I can learn by following yours. You have many truthful, and inspirational things to say. You made such a difference in my life in the "early years", thank you for that! You taught me to be a brave woman and to stand up for myself. I have nothing but love and respect for you. ADO