Monday, March 8, 2010

My Happiness Project Group

The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun The hour is getting late,and I have a movie date.Joe and I are getting ready to watch "No Impact Man." Therefore I urge you to checkout the book posted on this blog. Once you do you will know where I'm headed with "My Happiness Project Group." Tomorrow you can expect a more detailed explanation of how excited I am to put this project together, and my sincere desire for all of you to join me!

Also checkout the Happiness Project Blog !!

4 comments:

A.Harding said...

Want to hear what you thought of the movie. I enjoyed it. Just wished they shared more detail.

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

going to have to get that movie. Looking forward to hearing about your project. Loving your blog!

ADO said...

Hhhmmmmm...you have my attention with this project...curiosity...♥

test blog said...

Very excited about your blog :) I've believed as you do for a long time but have strayed for a couple years. Got caught up in all the business children bring. Read some of your articles and you have me thinking! Loving where you're headed and excited to tag along :)